Join us on the 36th floor Rooftop Garden at The Stratford for a wellness-reboot session.
Our in-house trainer Carly will lead you through a super-effective 45-minute HIIT class as the ideal workout to improve your fitness, re-activate the body and awaken the mind. Get active whilst enjoying the impressive panorama of the Olympic Park merging with London’s iconic skyline. Involving a mix of functional strength movements combined with high-intensity cardio, you’ll learn new skills and a strength you never knew existed. Each exercise can be adapted to your ability, so whether you’re a first-timer or a seasoned athlete, this class is the perfect place to sweat it out.
All levels welcome. Equipment is provided, but please note there are no available changing rooms or showers.
Start your weekend with the right step!
Peace of Mind
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the event to allow access to the event location in a socially distanced manner, avoiding gatherings
- Attendees will be temperature checked upon arrival and prior to their access to the various hotel areas and spaces (Rooftop Gardens included)
- Registration upon arrival must comply with the Track and Trace procedure for the safety of each attending guest and staff. Personal and confidential information that will be requested have the sole purpose of traceability of attendees
- Guests are required to wear face coverings until they have reached the Rooftop Garden and will be able to remove it at the sole condition of respecting social distancing
- Singular pieces of equipment and sets will be used solely by one guest during each session to limit sharing and therefore avoid contamination
- Our instructors will set up all equipment in line with the current social distancing regulations
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before, during and immediately after use at the end of the session
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to guests upon their arrival as well as at the end of the session
- All areas and furniture on the Rooftop Garden premises will be removed or wiped and cleaned according to hygiene guidelines before and after the sessions