In this unusual time of uncertainty, we want to assure you that the welfare of our guests and employees is our main priority. We are operating in line with the World Health Organisation protocols, ensuring The Stratford is kept to the highest possible hygiene standards – business as usual, but with additional precautions so that you can kick back and relax in a clean and safe environment:
- Our team are regularly deep cleaning the bedrooms, lobbies, restaurants, and disinfecting all high touch areas
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the building for all guests and employees
- All guests will be offered hand sanitizer upon entering
- Keyless room access for all guests by downloading our app HERE
- Optional contact-free room service
- Increased distance between tables in our restaurants
- Laminated menus that are washed after each use
- Reduced maximum covers in our restaurants to prevent overcrowding
- Ensuring all employees have the information they need to stay healthy and continuously keep a high level of hygiene
- Any employee that is feeling unwell (whether COVID-19 or not) will be self-isolated for 14 days
- Emergency COVID-19 support and Q&A advice from HR department / Covid19 task force (leadership)
We must stress that this guidance is not to cause unnecessary worry, they are extra initiatives to protect and reassure you that we take the wellbeing of our community seriously. We’re working round the clock to keep our spaces clean, safe and open to anyone who needs them. Whether you are living with us, staying with us, local to us, or just in the area, we have comfortable rooms, restaurants, bars, room service, and even a co-working space all within The Stratford, located just outside and away from the hustle and bustle of inner London. We are here to help and support, if you have any questions, just let us know.
So, in true British style, we carry on! Our lights are on, our doors are open, and we are looking forward to welcoming you.