A DESIGN HOTEL THAT DOES THINGS DIFFERENTLY
Continuing the legacy of the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel and Chiltern Firehouse, The Stratford is a design hotel that does things differently. But instead of reviving one of London’s most beautiful buildings, this time we built our own landmark. 6 mins from St Pancras International (King’s Cross) by High Speed Rail.
Due to the latest Government announcement all restaurants and bars will be closed from Wednesday 16 December until further notice. But The Stratford Hotel will still be here for you if you are a key worker or still traveling for business.
THE STRATFORD HOTEL
The Stratford evokes the timeless glamour and maverick social spirit of New York’s legendary long-stay hotels. Set across the first seven levels of The Stratford, is a design hotel with a taste for the spectacular – from the magnificent triple-height lobby and Highline sky terrace to the imposing glass atrium. The interiors, by Space Copenhagen, fuse Scandinavian style with old-world opulence via serene pastel tones, natural timbers and elegant stone bathrooms.
The Stratford provides more than you can imagine. Enjoy our pitch-perfect service, a beautiful room and a bed you won’t want to leave. But you might not expect our destination restaurant Allegra with it’s spectacular sky terrace, the secluded Mezzanine bar, an all-day dining Brasserie and lounge, and a 24-hour gym.
- In-room minibar
- In-room directory tablets
- In-room conference phones available upon request
- In-room spa services upon request
- 100% recyclable packaging, toxins free REN toiletries
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary high-speed in-room Wi-Fi
- Apple TV & Chromecast solutions available
- HDMI connectivity available for external devices (i.e. laptop, Xbox, PlayStation)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry cleaning and laundry services upon request
- Mobility accessible rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- Valet parking, Executive transfers and Chauffeur services
- Car parking subject to availability
- Dog friendly, available upon request. An additional charge applied.
We’re cultivating an authentic community. And The Stratford is where it all starts. GROW is our commitment to a socially responsible way of living that nurtures the future of E20 and local lives. It’s why we grow our vegetables at an organic farm 40 minutes away from London. It’s why our uniforms and your bedlinen are made from ethically sourced, organic cotton. We do much more besides. But actions speak louder than words.
EXPERIENCE OUR ROOMS
The Stratford’s 145 rooms range from the intimate Standard to the sprawling Manhattan Studio – each equipped with all the 21st century trimmings.